Here in southern California, we have been experiencing the June gloom. But I know summer weather will be here before I know it. One of my favorite places to find deals is Walgreens (aside from Target of course), so today I am sharing with you my drugstore summer beauty finds!
Want to know the best part?
They are all under $15! Now that is a steal.
Best Drugstore Beauty Products This Summer
For me, one of the most important parts of summer is to make sure that you protect your skin. I also like to go with a bare more natural look (okay this tends to be me almost everyday but ESPECIALLY in the summer time).
So here are my everyday beauty product finds that will make sure you stay protected from the sun’s rays while looking amazing this summer.
- Not Your Mother’s Beach Babe Texturizing Sea Salt Spray | $6.29 – I am all for a quick and easy hair style. Most days I just let me hair air dry and don’t even bother blow drying it. So this texturizing spray is great for damp or dry hair and adds texture to help give you sexy, tousled waves.
- Coppertone Oil Free Sunscreen Lotion for Faces, SPF 50+ | $12.49 – Like I said, it is SO important to protect your skin every single day. I love this sunscreen because it is very lightweight which is perfect for my face. It is also very gentle which is a MUST since I have sensitive skin.
- Coppertone Clearly Sheer Whipped Sunscreen, SPF 30 | $13.99 – This is actually a new find of mine. I love the rich and creamy texture of the sunscreen. It makes my skin feel super soft and absorbs very quickly.
- Maybelline Dream Fresh BB 8-in-1 Beauty Balm Skin Perfector, SPF 30 | $8.99 – I like to go more natural in the summer because it can get so hot and I don’t like to feel like the makeup is melting off of my face. So I like to choose a BB cream. This one helps blur imperfections, brightens, evens skin tone, smoothes and hydrates! It also have SPF 30 in it.
- Neutrogena Norwegian Formula Lip Moisturizer, SPF 15 | $3.59 – Protection doesn’t just stop with your skin, it includes your lips as well! I don’t know if you have had sunburned lips before, but they are not comfortable! So I go for a moisturizing lip balm with sunscreen in it!
- CoverGirl LashBlast Fusion Mascara | $10.49 – A waterproof mascara is a MUST for summer. Between beach days and pool days, you want to make sure you look great while not worrying about your mascara running.
- NYX Professional Makeup Long Lasting Makeup Setting Spray | $8.00 – For a little extra protection from the heat, spray on this makeup setting spray over your BB cream!
- CoverGirl Lip Perfection Jumbo Gloss Balm | $8.99 – I love this gloss balm in Ballet Twist. I prefer a more muted lip color for a more natural look but you could also choose to go bright for a pop of color!
- Hawaiian Tropic Silk Hydration After Sun Ultra Hydrating Lotion & Soothing Aloe Gel Coconut Papaya | $9.49 – After spending all day in the sun, you need to give you skin a little extra love. My ALL TIME favorite after sun lotion is this one from Hawaiian Tropic. It feels great and smells great.
What is your favorite summer beauty find?