Since Spring is pretty much here, I am in need of new dresses. I decided to look at Lord and Taylor since they are having a Friends and Family Sale where you get 25% off regular and sale priced items with the code FRIENDS. Such a great deal. I have round up eight beautiful dresses, all under $100 BEFORE the discount!
I was pleasantly surprised with the variety of styles Lord and Taylor had. There were so many beautiful dresses that it was hard to just pick eight. Even if you aren’t into dresses, I would check out their site and take advantage of their Friends and Family Sale by using the code FRIENDS. It is good until the 17th, so you have a few more days!
- Calvin Klein Dotted Shift Dress, $99 – Playful dots detail a flowy shift silhouette in this sleeveless perfect for a warm Spring day.
- Design Lab Lord & Taylor Floral Handkerchief Dress, $88 – This loose v-neck, sleeveless dress showcases an effortless floral style.
- Design Lab Lord & Taylor Floral Mesh Dress, $88 – My favorite part of this dress is the length, but it also has a flirty-style with wrap front v-neck and crossback design.
- Vince Camuto Pleated Floral Dress, $99 – This dress has a more formal feel to me, I think it would be perfect for a tea date with the girls.
- Design Lab Lord & Taylor Striped Fit and Flare Dress, $88 – A laid back, classic stripe design.
- Calvin Klein Chiffon Shift Dress, $99 – I love shift dresses. This is my second shift dress from Calvin Klein in this round up. Can’t get enough!
- Kensie Quarter Zip Flutter Sleeve Dress, $78 – This dress looks super soft and comfy. Perfect for laid back afternoons or running errands.
- Buffalo David Bitton Printed Off-the-Shoulder Dress, $79 – Something about this dress screams country feel to me. Maybe it’s the print!
Be sure to check out the Lord and Taylor Friends and Family Sale and take 25% off almost everything with the code FRIENDS!
Which dress is your favorite?