It is that time of year again – the Nordstrom Half Yearly Sale 2017 is on! And just a day or two left to snag up some AMAZING deals.
I guess it is a pretty great time to relaunch (and rebrand) my lifestyle blog to coincide with my favorite sale of the year. Say goodbye to Peace Love Sequins and hello to Lately Lindsey!
This year I am focusing on three categories: dresses, one piece swimsuits and jackets! While it is great to get finds for summer, it is also a fantastic time to snag up some winter wear.
- Print Lattice Back Dress – While not shown here, this dress has a stunning lattice back that would looking absolutely stunning.
- Blossom Bunch Fit & Flare Dress – The fit of this dress is sure to hug your body in all the right places. The bright floral pattern makes it perfect for Spring / Summer.
- Lace Midi Dress – This dress has a subtle amount of sass while till being very classy.
- Habits Floral Print Dress – Loose and flowy makes this a perfect dress for a day at the beach!
- Sofia Cold Shoulder Dress – A fun and flirty dress with a nice touch of detailing on the shoulders.
One Piece Swimsuits
- Havana One-Piece Swimsuit – I love the detailing on the front of this and the print is sure to be a show stopper.
- Persian One-Piece Swimsuit – Another show-stopping print. This piece has removable straps so you can go with or without them.
- Goddess One-Piece Swimsuit – The name says it all for this stunning bathing suit!
- Macrame Cutout One-Piece Swimsuit – The cutouts on this make it one sexy swimsuit!
- Sophia One-Piece Swimsuit – This suit has a bikini feel because the texture is see through over the stomach.
- Layered Look Bomber Jacket – You need a great bomber jacket in your closet. This one is screaming my name because it is blush! Plus that layered look adds an extra touch of style!
- Oversize Utility Jacket – I tend to be attracted to olive-colored utility jackets but I love this color actually. I would be able to pair it with different outfits than the olive one.
- Belted Long Trench Coat – Blush makes its appearance again! If you can’t tell, it is one of my favorite colors. Just like a bomber jacket, every girl should own a nice trench coat!
- Amelia Denim Jacket – The bleached-out look to this denim jacket makes it great piece to add to your wardrobe. You can wear denim on denim without looking so matchy matchy.
- Nelly Faux Leather Biker Jacket – If you know me in real life, then you know that you will probably always see me in my favorite faux leather jacket. I think it is a great everyday piece that adds a bit of edge. I don’t own this one but I love the detailing and I may have to add it to my collection!
Do you shop the Nordstorm Half Yearly Sale? What is on your wishlist this year?