I have lived in Southern California almost my entire life. Which means I see palm trees every single day. My boyfriend even bought a mini one for our patio! I didn’t expect to love seeing palm trees incorporated into fashion though!
It’s kind of funny when we find something we didn’t think we would like. An unexpected trend of sorts. What I find amazing is the variety and takes on the subject.
15 Palm Tree Fashion Pieces to Try
See my picks from clothing to jewelry to accessories!
- Palm Tree Terry Hoodie – I am all for comfy and hoodies are one of my favorites things. And this hoodie looks particularly comfy with the subtle palm tree print.
- Esme Palm Tree Romper– This is a bit of a splurge but it certainly screams the island vibe.
- RVCA Graphic Tee – RVCA is my boyfriend’s favorite brand. And I’ll admit that I have grown to like it myself. It definitely has a beachy feel and I could picture myself throwing this on over my bikini on a day at the beach!
- Maaji Kir Royale Jumper Cover Up – Normally when I think of cover ups, I think of pieces closer to slip dresses. But the pants make this an ideal piece for the late afternoon bonfires.
- Petite Vickie Palm Tree Print Dress – This dress is absolutely perfect. I love the color and the fit. It hugs in all the right places.
- Talk to the Palm iPhone Case – This phone case is super fun with a cartoony vibe to the palm trees. It would be great to showcase this case over the summer to put you in the summer time mood.
- Palm Tree Stud Earrings – Super simple and subtle. It is an easy way to try out the palm tree fashion trend without being as obvious! If you have long hair like me, then no one would even see them unless you wore your hair up or put it behind your ear.
- Mini Palm Tree 18-Karat Gold Diamond Bracelet – This bracelet isn’t anywhere near my budget, in fact it is more than my half of the rent! But it is absolutely gorgeous and a girl can dream can’t she?
- LC Lauren Conrad Palm Tree Ring – Another simple way to try out the palm tree fashion trend. A very affordable way too!
- Castaway Embellished Palm Tree Sandal – I wish I had these sandals last time I was in Jamaica! They feel so tropical and would make a great statement.
- Contemporary Palm Tree Tee – Another simple basic. Super comfortable and great for everyday!
- Palm Print Maxi – I love this subtle pattern with a mix of green and gold. The slit in the skirt adds a nice touch and would be great for a night out.
- Embroidered Denim Shorts – The palm patches on these shorts are very subtle. These are the perfect summer shorts.
- Palm Tree Print Kimono – Kimono’s are a piece that I have been wanting to add to my closet for some time now. I have one that I got in Laguna Beach at this cute little beach shop that I absolutely love. This one would be a great addition. I love that the palms are blue rather than green!
- MINKPINK Swimwear Palms Crop Bikini Top – If you are looking for a full coverage top with a stand out pattern, this is a great choice. The bright colors really stand out and you are sure to make a statement in this!
Do you like the palm tree fashion trend?